Saturday, September 09, 2006

thank you guys


today, i have to thank my friends, kt and kw for fineing me of my $4 ... all thanks to them for not giving me the grace of 15mins ... its a long story and its already spilt milk not worth crying for .. so ,,, FINE !!!

we went to to watch little man at cathay and i should say, it was a good movie ... funny yet touching at times ... the wonderful illustration of both fatherly and motherly love that we often take for granted ... so, we should be thankful to our parents for the love they showered us with ..

on my way to the cinema ... wow ! you should say , Singapore is a gardern city !! whoo .. it is so beautiful along orchard road ... just love the colours added on to the otherwise barren concrete jungle of singapore ... wonderful !!!

after the movie, we went to the istana park to snap some pictures (as shown above) the view was just gorgeous !!! i really loved the place .. full of colours and sunshine ... everyone should go take a look ... hope all the flowers remain there even after the imf and world bank meetings...

we walked to orchard road as the bus fare was too expensive in my opinion ... its like $0.65 for a trip from my house to bukit merah interchange !! its way too much thinking i used to pay $0.64 cents from my house to clarke quay (in my secondary school days) ... why cant they charge poly students the same rates as those in the jc ??? its just not fair !!! even the concession costs twice as much !!! omg ...

thats not all ... when i reached home, i found a leter from singapore power grids ... its the electricity and utilities bill... the first thing i said to myself when i checked the figure is WTF !!! $301 ... omg ... its so expensive ... what have we done to cause the prices to soar to this state ... it was $250 the previous month ... lets hope that it was not attributed to the excessive use of my computer !! or else ....

looks like i am going on electricity rationing for the coming month ... as a part of the family with zero income, i think i should play a part... not by paying .. but at least by saving ...

from today onwards, i am going to sleep without the aircon on .. (only fans) ; not to on the heater when bathing; and to cut my hours in front of the computer ; not switching on the tv unless i am watching it ... (hope that helps) ....

No comments: