Tuesday, September 05, 2006

credits

wow, i have to marvel all the fellow bloggers living in this world. i must say:" you are smart !"

looking into the template thingy just give me the headache. its like reading your computer functions on ms dos. i must say, not everyone can handle it !!!

i must thank my good buddy, edwin for providing me with instructions on how to go into creating my blog.

i kinda find it suprising that even we couldnt do things on the computer like everyone. using and applying applications was at our fingertips, but not blogging (perhaps only me, lol)

this is my 2nd post in my first day of blogging, cool eh !

my buddy edwin and i are going to ikea tomorrow for their mass recruitment drive. looking for a long awaited job. hopefully the pay is cool so that i can get people to envy me for my wealrh. but i dont think that will happen. but whatever the pay, getting a job is always much better than sitting at home rotting , spending your time by the seconds.

No comments: