Thursday, September 14, 2006

i not stupid too ...


stayed at home for the entire afternoon... had a somewhat suprise visit from my aunt ... why? because when she called my home and i answered, i was still partially in neverland... lol , so , disclaimer: next time when you call and i am the one answering, please do not take that every statement i said was made conscientously...

nevermind that, luckily someone opened the door for her(not me of course) ...

when i woke up, she was watching the vcd of > i joined her to re-watch the movie for the 2nd time ... i must say, the movie is an excellent one made by jack neo... it seriously touched my hard in many aspects... even for the 2nd time round watching, i was brought to tears ... so, jack neo , despite hating your variety show top fun! you still make a good movie ... cheers !

the movie depicts 2 extremes, it can be very funny at times, and touching at another moment.. great balance of emotions ... but what leaves a deeper impression was the touching parts, it made my tears flow like the tap and my blocked nose became even jammed...

the part where jack neo went on his knees to plead the ah mah not to send his son to the police... look what a father is willing to do for his son .. going on his knees in the public is no easy gesture ... i cried ...

another part was when the gangster father was combating with people trying to wrestle his son for robbing the old ah mah i mentioned earlier... as he was being beaten up, he screamed,"dont beat my son, why beat him, why beat a kid, let him go!"... look, even when he was being beaten up, he still puts his son in his first priority ... again tears flowed down my cheek ... what a father... in the end, he rolled down the stairs and had his head injured, and eventually died...

theres more, it was when the little boy (jack neo's youngest son) was caught stealing the money of the canteen stall auntie... reason being- he wanted to save up money enough to buy 1 hour of his father's time to watch his performance .... oh my god ... how touching... for once, i am glad that my parents were not high earners, at least they spend more time with us ...


a quote from the movie:
F-A-M-I-L-Y = Father And Mother I Love You ...

No comments: