Friday, September 22, 2006

haircut ...

today ... miracle dawn upon me .. woke up at 11am !! wow .. but thats not the most important thing .. i went for a haircut !!

on my way to the place , the skys weeped for my hair ... it rained heavily ... suddenly ..

then when i reached the saloon .. i told the person to keep it long ... then after about 10mins, she told me , 'done !' ... wow .. this must be my shortest haircut in my life .. i think the total length of hair fallen is less than 1 meter ... haha .. but nevermind .. at least i look neater now ...

then when i paid , she told me that because she only trimmed alittle, she charged me 10 bucks ... ok lor .. if she's paid by the minute, she would have been a millionaire ... haha ... no la .. just joking ... actually i was quite thankful because she did listen to instructions and kept the hair long....

so , good job!!

No comments: