Saturday, September 30, 2006

cleaning ...

ho ho ho ... today , stayed at home for the entire day ... then , as planned from yesterday night, i cleaned up my room ... whoo ...

now, its sparkling clean ... threw all the rubbish, and kept all the unimportant stuff under my bed ...

i actually used bleach (plus water of course) to wipe the shelves and the table ! now my hands is full of the bleach smell ... eek ...

wa !! the smell is killing me ! the amount of dust accumulated after many months of not cleaning was amazing ... it could actually turn the entire pail of water greyish ... puke ... i even had to change the water for like 3 times ... yuck ... and also, i squashed 2 itsy witsy spiders , supposingly starting their family at my shelf ... too bad ... bad choice for setting up their home at MY home ...

now, i am so happy that my room is sooooooo anti-dust ... yes ar !!!

then , tomorrow , i am gonna attend my cousin's son's first birthday bash !!! whooo .... hope theres gonna be lots of yummy stuff to eat ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

No comments: