Thursday, September 28, 2006

my pets ....

haha ... if you have been to my place, you would have noticed that my house is filled with reptiles !! not snakes not lizards .... but tortoises !!!

from young , i felt an affinity with tortises ... thats why, i simply love tortoises ... have lots of tortoise displays too ...

showing you my beloved, cute tortises !! never really got a name for them, cos im not that good at giving people names ! they have been with me for 8 years now !! kinda treated them like my brothers!! today, let them out of their homes for a walk ... (hope they enjoyed)

now, let me introduce them to you , the one pictured on top, is a shy tortoise ... (had a hard time snapping his picture) ... btw, both them are hunks ! he is shy, timid and quiet ... doesnt like to climb about, contented with the life he is leading ... he has a darker tone to his skin ... and is slightly smaller in size than his companion ... they lived seperately though.. because if they lived together, they will kinda deprive each other of food ... survivor instincts born in them perhaps ...

today, when i let them out , he kept trying to squeeze into a dark corner which obviously he couldnt fit into ... haha ... funny ...


alright ... then , now the one pictured at the bottom ... is a playful ninja turtle ... ultra active... loves to climb and look at people ... whenever my mum is cleaning the floor , it would always stand up on his hind legs and look at my mum ... they have always been good friends as my mum is always the one bathing them ... he loves bath time ... whenever my mum runs the tap down his face, he will not struggle but yet, will close his eyes and enjoy his face wash ... cute eh ...

today, when i let him out, he even stepped on my toes on purpose .. and tried to press his legs down on my toes ... supposedly to attack me ... but his actions was nevertheless adorable !!

i love them !! they are so cute ! amusing us at every occasion !

LOVE YA GUYS !!!

No comments: