Thursday, October 19, 2006

THANK YOU !!!

Today has been a special day for me ! its my seventeenth birthday !! whooo !!! went out with guys and gals from my class !!! there are tee, ben, phua, kok hwee , raymond , pei ling, jina, archana, vannessa and pei ching ...

after school, went to plaza singapura for our lunch ... got treated to pasta mania !!! THANKS number one guys ! got a pizza for a cake ... lol !!!

then, to watch death note ... a very interesting and captivating movie indeed , cant wait for the part 2 ... another treat ... THANKS number 2 people ...

then walked arnd the shopping mall and got another treat ... its a special and unusual treat you may say ... lol ... anyway , i would like to say a BIG BIG thank you for celebrating my birthday with me !!! i will remember this particular day of my life and cherish it alot !!! THANK YOU !!!

No comments: