Tuesday, October 17, 2006

knn IS solo !!!

mmm ... today , woke up at 1130am !!! wooo .. and got geared up for the first day of school !!! went to bathe and while i was drying myself, i felt a little pinch on my calf ... then i quickly shook it off !! it was a little lizard !!! eee ... so cute !!! but see no touch touch no see ... i chose to see only ...

then went to school , met up with my classmates ! haven seen them for almost 2 months ... then they told me a way to check whos in my IS class , i checked the list !! WTF !!! no one i know !!! sian ... then , tomorrow have to choose my S&W sport ... still dunnoe what to join ... well decide by then, follow my classmates , at least got company ...

but the solo IS is still bothering me !!! tt means i have to make friends with strangers again , just like the first day of school ... hope everyone is nice ... suay sia ... every one got at least one person they know , mine ! i know nobody !!! gonna check the list 100 times to make sure that theres no one i know there !!!

nvm la , i very sociable one .... sure can make lots of new friends !!!!

No comments: