Saturday, October 28, 2006

overview for the week ...

mmm ... for the past week , its been a 4 day week cos of the hari raya holidays ... kinda glad cos the haze problem is finally getting much better , and my whole house feels so air conditioned because of the rainy seasons and the change in wind directions ... typhoons blowing right into my room !!!

also, happy with the life im living in , father driving me to school every morning !!! thanks !!

But, something not so encouraging is that i am just not giving my 100% at school ... skipping lectures, and not paying attention to lessons ...

WAKE UP !!! i am not a smart person ,i admit , so i should not be doing all these things !!! so, target for next week is to attend every single lecture and absorb all the information like spongebob ... also , over the weekends , gonna review all the lecture notes so that i could register every single bit of information into my hard drive ... erm ...

then, also, i could now resume my exercise routine ! jogging and swimming ... gonna swim tomorrow !! yeah !!! then , joging, ill have to wait till my thighs stop giving me the aches ... not gonna hold me back for long !

SUPPER ... have been having late meals almost for everyday ... but , nothing could be done cos I JUST CANT SLEEP WHEN I AM HUNGRY !!!

supper time ...

No comments: