Sunday, June 07, 2009

chapter 19 : wolverling

hmmm, isn't it tough to maintain a blog? how many months have passed after my last post? who would be interested anyway....

but anyway, check the new layout and my cleaned up tagbox out... i now named it 'leave a message'... i left it to be blue because, my favourite color is blue, because my favourite football club are the current fa cup champions, and the english and european champions to be, Chelsea FC!!!!

and also, no more music, cause i have learnt from train rides that the others might not like the same kind of music as much as you do! so, as much as possible... STFU !!!

how about an update on myself?

over the past 9 months or so, life has been a like a rollercoaster ride, there were no doubt ups and downs which was never experienced before, and had definately hit me in the hardest manner, so hard that i became very unhappy. i hated and blamed myself for bringing this upon myself, and of course, i am trying as hard as i could, to become my jovial and carefree old self.

some of you might be curious, what actually happened? but, this is a secret which i really want it to remain a secret in a chapter of my life. so, if you're 'friendly' enough, just know that i've been through something which i don't want you to know, try not to mention it, try not to probe, try to help me forget all about it...

i'm close, i'm leaving it behind myself, i'm determined to come back, much stronger and smarter. i'm taking it as a huge lesson learnt, and i'm taught in a hard way, never to take the same path that i have mistakenly took, ever again.

i have achieved many things in recent months, i've picked up tennis, gotten a '1-star' cert in canoeing, tried wakeboarding, went taiwan (which happened to be a beautiful country), played alot of mahjong (suuuut!) spent and lost alot of money, not earning any...

but things are about to change... now that i've gotten a job, starting this coming thursday. that's something to be happy about isn't it? auditor woooh ...

and in about 3 months, i will be 'captured' to a not so faraway island, to be developed into something called "WEAPON @#!@$%^"... shhh, this is top secret, i've got my dogtags customed made, and i call myself, "wolverling"....

alright, before i become too imaginative ... ciao ...

No comments: