Sunday, June 10, 2007

hustling bustling holidays ...

since the start of my poly days ... i have always believed that holidays are for some serious slacking ... its literally time to wake up at 2pm , have my brunch , and sleep late at around 2 am ... 12 hour days ... sounds good huh ! systematic lifestyle ...

but , the current holidays i am having now is a very different one ... extremely i should say ... its full of interviews (not job) and a 3 day camp - to i dont know where ... STILL ...

i have been actively involved in school activities since the start of this semester ... filling up most of my free times ... a total different case from the 1st year ...

BA envoys .. i diddnt know theres so much to do to be an student ambassador of my school ... had to attend an interview ... which was already over ... got in successfully and now .. i had to prepare a photo portfolio , and a presentation based on my portfolio ... so much to do ... and by tuesday ... but the main thing is ... where do i get so many pictures to include in my slides ? where do i start with ? argh ! so lost ... and theres the camp ... looking forward to making new friends ...

BA society interview .. falling on tuesday as well ...

wednesday ... gotta meet up with piacial ... to kick some balls at the cage ... pay to play ... it better be fun !

ooh ya ! how could i forget .. Cambodia trip ... the interview falling on thursday ... william our FFA tutor contacted me ... and i freaked out ! common tests came right into my mind when he introduced himself over the phone ... i was thinking .. oops .. i must have done real badly that he had to call me in person to warn me ... but nope ! phew ... seriously .. he should have told rosa to call ... an independent party ... but , by the way .. it was about the cambodia trip ... telling me and my classmates raymond, toh and vera to attend the interview this thursday ...

busy it might seem to be ... making full use of my time ... no more rotting .. no more wasting my life away ... hopefully it will be fun .. and of course .. successful !

Good luck everyone , for the on coming interviews !

No comments: