Wednesday, November 29, 2006

omg ... foosball...

omg ... haven been writing in for about 2 weeks now ... hows everyone been ? late last week, caught up with my ex classmates for a sumptuous dinner at pepper lunch, then went to chill at coffee bean ... had a good time chatting and enjoying orchard road with christmas round the corner ...

then, now a days, foosball had became part of my or rather my class' lives ... we seek every opportunity to play the game ... we are even so enthusiastic that we are in the process to propose on the setting up a foosball cca... so np ppl , remember to get the petition form from me to help in the setting up ...

even when the common test is also round the corner... gotta be less slack and study hard from now ... no more skipping lectures !!!

i hate the feeling of being so unprepared for the coming common tests ... it just freaks me out but whatever is done is done ... we cant turn back time.. and now, its time to do some catching up .. so, no more slacking man ... its serious time ... gonna dig out all my notes and read them ...

christmas wishes : to clear all my tests with flying colours !!! (dont mind presents too ,though...)

No comments: